Dear friends and partners,
Happy Easter season! It’s never too late to be in the resurrection mode … The tomb has been empty for 2,000 years and the power of His resurrection is still being felt around the world bringing millions of people to eternal life with God and forgiveness made possible through the Cross of Jesus. The victory is resounding sound and clear. Aline and I bless you with a very refreshing experience in the Lord that will give you a renewed vision to be more than ever at the center of our Father’s perfect will in these perilous times.
A VERY DELAYED UPDATE
It has been over a year and a half since our last update via this newsletter. We are sorry that we have not been very diligently keeping you abreast of our ministry. On the other hand, we are now using Facebook a lot and have a whole group page (in French and English) called “VISION DE LA MOISSON (nouvelle cuvée) – VISION OF THE HARVEST (new vintage)”, dedicated to our ministry and I do spend some time posting uplifting thoughts, websites, photos and articles that bless those who are interested. We also update the members of the group page mentioned above on ministry projects and happenings as well as video shootings.
TRIP TO EASTER ISLAND/RAPA NUI (April 14th – 27th, 2015)
As some of you may have already found out via our Facebook postings, we have been planning a mission trip to Easter Island which is the eastern most part of the so called “Polynesian Triangle”. We are actually leaving tonight! French Polynesia is at the center of that triangle with Hawaii up North, New Zealand being South West and Easter Island (also called Rapa Nui), South East.
Also, you might know that French Polynesia is at the very “ends of the earth”, geographically speaking, from Jerusalem. We also shared many times that the islands from the ends of the earth will be singing the “new song” that will have direct repercussions in the Middle East (see Is. 42:10-13). You will see in this passage of Isaiah how the praises being published at the very ends of the earth coincide with shouts of joy and gladness on the other side of the world (v. 11 here talks of Kedar and Sela which both point out to Arab nations neighboring Israel).
All of this to say in a nutshell that our trip to Rapa Nui is significant for many reasons : the Lord spoke to us since April/May 2014 and we want to be obedient; this is just part of God’s master plan to reconnect Easter Island to the Polynesian Triangle in God’s perspective while thwarting the plans of the enemy; we do not want to miss anything that the Lord would have us do in order to be partakers of ushering in His glory into His very “possessions” (see Psalm 2:8, NIV).
We will be leading 17 other believers coming with us to this mission. The great majority is from Tahiti (altogether 15 people) and 4 are coming from overseas (Hawaii, California, Australia). We are thankful to the Lord for the many intercessors from many nations (France, New Caledonia, Hawaii, USA, Canada, China, Tahiti, and 5 Latin American nations) who are praying for this endeavor. That shows to what extent we need God’s direction and protection to work alongside the believers of Rapa Nui and how powerful will be the impact of our time there along with healing of hearts and bodies, salvations, repentance, reconciliations, divine appointments, prophetic declarations, proclamations of God’s divine purposes, etc.
We had lots happening since last year and we will just highlight the most essential ones:
- Kori, our first born daughter, got married to Alexandre Besson (a great French man whom she met while she was studying in France for a few years) in July 2014 in Moorea (French Polynesia). They now live and work in Asia and plan to be there for a short while before they decide to relocate elsewhere (possibly in French Polynesia?).
- Erika and Kusi (our Wallisian son-in-law) got married in August 2014 in Tahiti and are now the happy parents (and we, the very happy grandparents) of a lovely baby girl, Kalasia (meaning “grace” in the language of Wallis island). I will not go into length to say how “crazy” we are to be grandparents!! Those of you who have grandchildren will understand … LOL!
- You might remember that Silvio (our oldest son) had graduated from LAMA (Los Angeles Music Academy in Pasadena, CA) in May 2013 and is now staying with us working as an independent guitar teacher and creating new songs and compositions. He is definitely sold out to a full time musical career.
- Benjamin our youngest (20 years old) is following an informal training in computer graphics and wants to take a competitive exam later this year for him to be able to enroll into a very intensive school (in Australia, New Zealand or France) that would last a year which could eventually lead to a Bachelor of Arts in Computer Graphics.
This is what we retain being the main focus for this year:
– GOING BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD
– LOVE AND FORGIVENESS
– HEARING GOD’S VOICE
– IMPARTATION OF WISDOM AND REVELATION
OUR SELECTIONS FOR YOU
– continued hunger and a seeking of His face in our personal lives;
– ongoing spiritual and physical health;
– going back to the drawing board, i.e. making sure our personal lives are being realigned with God’s perfect will and purpose;
– guidance, protection, and provision over our lives especially as a group going to Rapa Nui (Easter Island);
– increased wisdom and revelation into the knowledge of God and His ways into all our dealings;
– mobilization of the sentinels of French Polynesia that should hear God’s call to go back to a posture of watchfulness and prayer over the walls of our country (we now have early morning prayer 3 times a week at the Upper Room in downtown Papeete);
– for ministries to join in, that are strategically needed to bless our nation.
Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth,
you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it,
you islands, and all who live in them. (Isaiah 42:10)
Thank you for your interest and support !!! Let us know how we can pray for you.
Blessings, Edualdo & Aline Cicero